Income Tax Rates applicable in Pakistan.
Following general rates of tax are currently applicable in Pakistan for tax year 2010:
- Corporate Tax Rate: 0 upto 35% depending on company size and net tax profit
- In case of loss(Section 113): 0.5% of Turnover (specific exemptions may be available.)
- Services 6% on professional firms (accountants, Lawyers , Consultants, doctors etc)
- Technical Services: up to 15 % depending on tax treaty
- Dividend: up to 10 % depending on tax treaty
- Payroll Tax: 0% to 20% varies with salary
- General Sales Tax Rate: 0 upto 16% (depending on exemptions and type of industry
- Custom Duty: 0 to 25%
For complete guidance and assistance contact our support team or just leave a message and an M&M representative will get in touch with you.Thankyou.